[NetEpic ML] Re: heresy

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:43:36 -0600

Hi!

What about making the shields "invulnerable" (Ignroing armour piercing)
After all, these weapons are designed to fire through heavy armour plating,
but a void shield must be rather different??

Thats I thought, i'll try it out first though, I dont want them to be too good, but given the extremely high cost in comparison to infantry this may be the way to go.

Yup, I am currently writing on the imperial guard stuff which will cover all
the official regiments plus the 2 from the new 40K novel "Gaunts ghosts".

I iwll also redo the variant space marine stuff as well.

FInally I am getting around to an Adeptus Mechanicus list which (I think)
will be kinda kewl

Great!, Let me know when they are done.

Peter