[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

From: Travis Smart <Hikaru_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:29:49 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 8:18 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

> At 06:47 PM 3/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >Moving along we'll now cover the eldar.
> >
> >Rember the newer rules where the holofield protection extends versus
> >barrages too.
> >
> >Hulls
> >Phantom 300, probaly needs to be 350 now at least
> >Warlock 400, probaly needs to be 450 now at least
>
> I'd say 400 and 500 respectively if the holofields now protect against
> barrages.

I forgot about that. In that case.I must agree. 400-450 sounds right.

> >Weapons
> >D-cannon 125, having used this, I think it should be pumped up to 150
>
> This is a better weapon than it appears on paper. 150 is very fair.

But the first fire only is just silly. My gaming group has already "house
ruled" it out of existence.

> This all sounds fine to me.
>

> -Kelvin....

with the above points I made,it sounds cool to me also.

Trav
hikaru_at_...
 "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire,it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 George Washington