[NetEpic ML] Eldar holofield cheese?

From: Travis Smart <Hikaru_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:35:15 -0500

I have a couple of freinds of mine who refuse to allow me to play the eldar
tian rules that let the titan save against barrages,they claim it is cheese.
Is there anyone else here who agrees? If yes,why? If not,how can I convince
them to allow me to feild my eldar titans in this manner.

Trav,who is sick of having his titans slaughtered by arty....
hikaru_at_...
 "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire,it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 George Washington