[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar holofield cheese?

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:05:54 +0100

Travis Smart wrote:

> I have a couple of freinds of mine who refuse to allow me to play the eldar
> tian rules that let the titan save against barrages,they claim it is cheese.
> Is there anyone else here who agrees? If yes,why? If not,how can I convince
> them to allow me to feild my eldar titans in this manner.

Simply fields no titans and wipe thwm out.
Then ask for fielding titans again, if the response it's "not" return to
the previous point :o)
I think that Eldar don't need Titans (that are really useless at the
moment), they aren't worth the cost and even cheaper they have so heavy
disadvantages that I really think they are wasted points, the only
useful titans are maybe revenants.

My 50 L.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi