[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar holofield cheese?

From: Butch Hobson <fog_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:53:09 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Smart <Hikaru_at_...>
To: NetEpic <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2000 10:40 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Eldar holofield cheese?

<snip whining>

>Trav,who is sick of having his titans slaughtered by arty....

We don't agree with the many of the new titan rules. As we feel they
unbalance the overall game, we have chosen by majority not to use them.

The reason Travis looses his titans is his army composition. It really has
nothing to do with artillery. For 3,000 points, he takes a Phantom Battle
Group and a Wind Rider Host. He has absolutely no support for either of
these Company Cards. Does anybody else see the tactics to beat this one
<note the sarcasm>?

If he were to choose a complete army list, instead of trying to powergame,
he would not only have titans left on the board, but he'd also win a fair
amount of games. I've beaten him with an overwhelming amount of firepower,
taken objectives, and let the odds work to my favor.

BTW, in the 2 latest games we've played, I have destroyed *two* of Travis'
titans, (one each game) neither have been with barrage.