[NetEpic ML] Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:25:50 -0500

Greetings,
I had asked this question a few days agao but got no response. Do the APCs contained in a company card have to remain in coherency with their troops? I know the answer is yes but when other players and I looked at the Eldar Warhost card and the Slann exodus war band the APCs were not listed as part of the infantry detachment but as seperate detachments. This means that those transports can carry support units too without worrying about the coherency rule with their original company infantry units.
    Should the cards be interpeted as above or as below?
    2x (6 stands exodus warriors + 3 APC)
    3x (6 eldar guard stands + 3 Falcons)

Thanks,
Darius