[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:49:10 -0600

Hi!

I always thought a flat penalty for embarking/disembarking was better than
the current rule. Perhpas 5cm per embark/diembark. Thus its 10cm of movement
cost to do both in the same turn. Even units on charge would have their move
down to 10cm with this rule.

I dont necessarily penalize the vehicle in any way. Never thought it too
crucial. At worst a APC could charge and the troops inside would on charge
would move their remaining charge under these rules would be 10cm (note they
DO pay the 5cm cost for embarking before the games start)..

I dont see much of a disballance doing it this way. At least all the damn
arguements about how much move is left would be setteled.