[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:23:40 -0800

Hi Peter!

Thanks, that was the answer I needed.

I guess then, that since the Skullhammas are each an independent
detachment, they do not move all at once, but one at a time. After each
moves, it may unload its troops.

Or, do they move all at one time, since they are the TRANSPORTS of the
Mob?

You don't have to worry about the coherancy of the Boys/Nobs when
loaded?

Thanks again, Peter!

Warprat ;)