[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: R: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discussabout

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:10:59 +0200

Hi,

> > Concerning to hit modifiers, please, remove the -1 to hit that these
titans
> > and warhounds have on charge, I can't immagine why if I shoot my las gun
> > toward them I must be penalized, while shooting at a charging jet bike
> > not!!!
>
> If I'm not wrong it's due to the "dodge" ability of ,so called, "scout"
> class titans, a JB it's supposed to have a linear (not necessary
> straigth line) predictable trajectory

I can't immagine how can a giant dodge incoming fire while a fast moving
target can't.
As the rules don't consider the relative velocity, size etc. we have that
you have less probability to hit a titan then its lillipuzian allies.
Take a warhound, give it a good combination of close combat weapons, you
will have a cheaper titan (maximum cost 200 pts) that can charge your
titan/pretorian/heavy vehicule
with a very good movement rate and a -1 to hit modifier; where you can find
something similar in the game? When I play chaos I see more often close
combat warhounds in close combat then my patetic greater demons.

Stefano