[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss abo ut

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:41:05 -0800

Hi Nils!

The reason I would like to keep the armies seperated, is because each
one plays differently, and has it's own unique flavor. The Human army
is divided into three branches, kind of like our real world forces, and
I like that.

It's also more fair to the "Alien" armies. If you combined all the
Imperial stuff, they would be much harder to beat. Termanators in
Imperators, Imperial Guard Artillery backing up Space Marines. What a
nightmare for the opposing side.

As for the Eldar armies, they are already divided, if you read the small
print. I'd just like the Eldar Knights to have thier own section, to
make it more obvious, and give them thier due.

As for the price changes, they are just gut feelings based on
experience, and unit comparisons. Going over the Squat stuff, alone,
took me more than two hours.

Warprat ;)