[NetEpic ML] Re: Space Marine revision

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:58:21 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 2:14 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine revision

> Hi!
>
> Army list #1 is space marine.
>
> Beyond the recommendations of raising Space Wolf cost (which I agree
with),
> heres some other points:

 I don't see why space wolves seem pretty fair to me

> 1.Alternate units like forward observers and such get removed to the
> optional book. But what about flamer marines? Its been expressed over time
> that many like these like regular troops. What do you think? standard or
> optional?

Yes remove them we have a guy that totaly abuses this with his death strike
company card, as for the rest leave

> 2.Dreadnoughts will be reduce to 2 types ranged and close combat, good
> enough?

NO NO NO this add much need color to the dreads instead of the old one type
with fixed weapons and they match the different types of models.

> This is one army I'm pretty content with as far as balance and cost, I
dont
> see any really unbalanced unit.
>
> Comments? Additions?

Would like to see afew IG tanks added to Space Marines, like say Leman Russ
I mean for crying out loud it is after all named after the Space Wolves
primarch. And it would seem to match all fluff for the Space Wolves atleast
to use it.
Would like to see a bike or land speeder company (evil grin) :-{ ) sos I can
match that Wind Host.

> Peter

> Get your bargains at AndysGarage.com!

> -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=netepic&m=1