[NetEpic ML] Space Marine revision

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:14:51 -0600

Hi!

Army list #1 is space marine.

Beyond the recommendations of raising Space Wolf cost (which I agree with),
heres some other points:

1.Alternate units like forward observers and such get removed to the
optional book. But what about flamer marines? Its been expressed over time
that many like these like regular troops. What do you think? standard or
optional?

2.Dreadnoughts will be reduce to 2 types ranged and close combat, good
enough?

This is one army I'm pretty content with as far as balance and cost, I dont
see any really unbalanced unit.

Comments? Additions?

Peter