[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss abo ut

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:00:37 -0500

Warprat writes:
The reason I would like to keep the armies seperated, is because each
one plays differently, and has it's own unique flavor. The Human army
is divided into three branches, kind of like our real world forces, and
I like that.

-->But it effectively eliminates combined arms. even though real world
armed forces are separated into different branches, they act in concert,
as as individual groups they aren't capable of doing it all. Limits are
in order, but don't eliminate it entirely. by going this route, there
would be no Titan support for IG or Marines, no SM support for either IG
or TG, no IG support for the tech-guard, etc. It is just going too far
IMO.

josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell