[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss abo ut

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:56:56 -0800

Hi Joshua!

Yes, I agree. All Imperial Branches get Titans, Thunderbolts and
Marauders. I want to keep the current system. I DON'T want to see the
Space Marines, Imperial Guard, and Tech Guard all rolled into one SUPER
army. I think that the Tech Guard has enough units and flavor, to stand
on its own. I would like to see the Golgotha, Mars, and Armageddon
eliminated from the Imperial Guard, because I feel they are "Special" to
the Tech Guard, as a unique unit. That's ALL.

If you want to combine these armies, with the Allied Army rule? I say,
"Great." You want to use percentages? Great again! Want to play Eldar
and Chaos as Allies? No problem...;)

Just be sure that everyone has agreed to this, in advance.

Warprat ;)