[NetEpic ML] R: Space Marine revision

From: Bernasconi Davide <Bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:35:43 +0200

> Army list #1 is space marine.
>
> 1.Alternate units like forward observers and such get removed to the
optional book.

Ok , I think that in my group we will use anyway all kinds of troops :-)

>But what about flamer marines? Its been expressed over time that many like
these like regular troops. What do you think?
> standard or optional?

See above

> 2.Dreadnoughts will be reduce to 2 types ranged and close combat, good
enough?

See above

> This is one army I'm pretty content with as far as balance and cost, I
dont see any really unbalanced unit.

> Comments? Additions?

Have IG/tech/Marines as separate list

Terminator det are too costly, maybe 250 pts and c/a terminator 300?

Davide
"Italian Connection forever"