[NetEpic ML] Re: Summary of changes to date

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:03:56 -0600

Hi!

I'd playtest it though, remeber the warp shield gives you a FIXED 3+ save
versus virtually anything (hmmm I winder if that extends to wrp missiles and
vortex missiles, what do you think?). that means only a third of the shots
even make it through. A lesser degree will penetrate armor. Of course it has
the disadvantage that, given luck even the first shot may go through and
reek havoc.

Another thing is after looking over the saves for this thing, they are
pretty low for a machine of this size and power. I'd say such a vitasl thing
as the carapace and reactor should be a 1+, and the legs a 2+. they are the
highest tech, why should it be this high? Overall I'd lower the frontal
armor values by one, point the sideand rear can remain.

With these armor values is 1500 points still good enough?

Opinions?

Peter