[NetEpic ML] Re: Flyers again

From: <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:08:33 -0800

Hi Peter!

After having tried this, I am now against it.

It't too easy to end up in an Arms Race, using all your special cards
to ensure air superiority. After you play a few games without titans,
Chaplains, Medics, etc... you really feel the loss. Your so afraid
of getting CREAMED, by your opponents air, you spend too many specials.

I'd rather go with a percentage.

Warprat ;)

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=3142