[NetEpic ML] Re: Flyers, hopefully for the last time

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:31:13 -0800

Hi Peter!

I would like to have the Flyers rules listed as Alternative, requiring
the agreement of all sides to use.

Also, Nils group had some pretty good ideas for flyers. I also posted
some rules, that my group intends to try. Why not post a number of
rules, and let each group choose on it's own. Groups could playtest the
various rules, and next revision we would have more of an idea on what
works best.

I'm in favor of going slowly on this.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)