[NetEpic ML] Re: Side Issue

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:53:02 -0800

Hi Peter and Butch!

I don't have any problem with Heavy Bolters having 2 attack dice, or a
-1 TSM. I would like the range to stay at 15cm, if this is a defensive
weapon. Half the number of standard bolters, and a -1 TSM, fine by me.

Because of thier heavy nature, however, these weapons should not be able
to fire in First Fire when charged in Close Combat, as normal Bolters
do, regardless of the vehicles orders.

Warprat ;)