[NetEpic ML] Re: Transport Vehicles

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:55:55 -0800

Hi again, Jim!

Your pretty new to NetEpic, right? Did you know that vehicles charged
in Close Combat, can unload thier troops, if the vehicle has not moved
yet? Of course, the troops can't be on First Fire.

Personally, I wouldn't want the Bail-Out rule, without the save
modifier. Hey, when hit by a -1 Mod weapon, they'd STILL bail out on a
5-6. That's NOT bad!

Is your intent, to represent vehicles getting hit in the tracks, or
immobilized, without killing the troops? Or, is it simply to save your
troops, no matter WHAT hits the vehicle? Excepting huge weapons, for
which you could not POSSIBLY argue any survival?

The vast majority of weapons, don't even have a modifier. What are you
complaining about? This is a GOOD deal!!

Warprat (A rat by any other name, is still a rat.) ;)