[NetEpic ML] Re: Number of Terminators

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:28:49 -0400

WELL THAT'S WHAT 40K IS ALL SPACE MARINES ARE BROKEN INTO DIFFERENT CHAPTERS
AND IN MY EYES IT WOULD WORK FOR EPIC ALSO. BUT SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO DO
ALOT OF WORK TO RIGHT UP ALL THE ARMIES. I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM YOU ONLY
GET 4 TERMIES PER COMPANY CARD THERE IS NO WHOLE TERMEY COMPANY CARD IN THE
RULES FOR THE SPACE WOLVES. DA ARE THE ONES THAT GET A WHOLE TERMIE COMPANY
AND IT MATCHES THAT ARMIES FLUFF AND RULES.