RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Why all the changes? was: Flyers revisited yet again!

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:17:40 -0400

> >Thats a good point we did give marines saves in net epic, its silly that
> >landspeeders dont. How about a 5+? Modifyable or course.
>
> Bikes should get a save too...
>
> Anyway, if the fast eldar infantry (hawks, spiders etc.) get a saving roll
> of 6+ unmodified, why shouldnt bikes and speeders?

I haven't been involved in the development of Net Epic, and I may have to
unsubscribe because of volume, but I do want to comment here.

Don't you think that bikes and speeders are more vulnerable? Especially
speeders. If they are hit, they're likely to crash at a high rate of speed.

Infantry is tough because it is dispersed, and can take advantage of cover.
Sitting up on a bike or especially in a flying buggy seems to me to take away
a lot of advantages.

I'm noticing a _lot_ of proposed changes going on.

andy