Lord of Battles weapons choices

From: Steven <snew1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:11:39 -0000

I'm trying to outfit one of those, it's a Greater Demon NOT a special
card, Lord of Battles and can't figure out how many and which weapons
can be chosen for it.

I would guess that I could only choose 2 weapons for the arm
locations but can't find anywhere what I'm limited to. The "use"
column on the CHAOS TITAN WEAPON COSTS table is blank. Was this an
oversight? Which Imperial weapons, if any can I take?

Thanks NetEpic,
Steven