Re: [NetEpic ML] Lord of Battles weapons choices

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:38:15 -0700

Hi Steve!

OK, I agree. The Lord of Battles is a Greater Deamon, and should not be
a Special Card. Looks to me, like you could use your choice of arms,
per page 59 of the Renegades book. But the NetEpic rules ARE different
AND confusing. Peters going to have to answer this.

Don't try to scare me with this monstrosity, I've battled it before.
See you on Wednesday. Be ready for a good brawl, as usual!

Warprat ;)
(Dave)