Re: [NetEpic ML] Walkers

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:10:21 -0700

Hi Group!

My own opinion is that the legs should allow normal movement over rough
terrain. Kind of like small titans. I know this is not Battle Tech,
but in that game, the "Locust" moves over similar terrain quite well.
It is about the same size as a walker. The Star Wars versions do pretty
well too, and they are also about the same size.

But, while I think they should do well in rough terrain, where they can
see where to place thier feet, I can't see them doing so well in
forests.

Hey, remember those cute little Ewoks? Choke, Cough, Sputter.... ;)

Warprat ;)