Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Number of Terminators

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:03:50 -0500

Hi!

Hmmm?! Just a reminder. Internet commincation is frought with
misunderstandings since one can not see the person one talks to to gauge his
intent. So please do what I do and ASSUME things are not meant badly until
its really obvious that it is meant badly.

So lighten up!

Back to discussions.

Peter

> Hi Hellreich!
>
> You assume a lot! I don't have trouble beating Space Wolves. And, as a
> matter of fact, sometimes I play Space Wolves myself. I like Space
> Wolves.
>
> Also, I would never suggest a rule change, solely for my own benefit.
> I STRONGLY, resent ANY implication, to the contrary. I do post alot,
> and will continue to. I think that anyone who LOVES Epic/NetEpic should
> post as often as they wish, including yourself.
>
> If you consult Armies of the Imperium, you'll find that most Chapters
> can ONLY field 10 Companies per Chapter. Space Wolves have 12 Companies
> in thier Chapter. That IS the fluff, I've been looking at. Where have
> you been getting YOUR information?
>
> In all the games I have played, about 6000pts usually, the House Rule 4
> Company limit, has not even become a factor.
>
> Now, I could ASS-U-ME some things about you. But, you know what becomes
> of U and ME, when I do that. ;)
>
> Lately, I had to appologise to Jim Barr, when I ASSUMED too much. And,
> I publicly posted an appology, because I felt badly for the stupid
> comment I made. I'm not going to let THAT happen again.
>
> I respect YOUR opinions, even if I don't agree with them. Please have
> the courtesy to respect mine.
>
> If you would like to know WHY I want to change something, ask me. I'll
> be VERY willing to let you know the REAL reason.
>

> Warprat ;)
>

> hellreich_at_... wrote:
> >
> > I think they are fine just the way they are, the others are limited
because
> > of the chapter desing. The Space Wolves don't follow the regular chapter
> > desings and are limited to only 12 company cards per any battle. Other
Space