Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Number of Terminators

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:43:27 -0400

OOOPPPPsss SORRRY, in any fluff I've read, before the hereys Space marines
chapters use to be 1000's strong this is where the empuror lost some to
chaos. After the heresey the emp would only allow chapters to be 100 strong,
but the Space Wolves are only allowed 12, this is to show that though they
are very tough they are also very limited. And most of the time are only
used as allieies to other chapters. I'm sorry if you took this the wrong
way, and I'm sorry to ass-u-me you could not beat them.