Re: [NetEpic ML] Whats on the table today?

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 11:59:22 -0700

Hi Everyone!

1. Nil's deathstrike rules.
A very nice set of rules, Nils!

2. Bail out rules.
I like them, except for the 4+ fixed. I would prefer just a regular
save, if the Bail-out fails. Fixed saves are good against ANY weapon.
I can't see even Terminator armor being THAT good, against Volcano
Cannons, and the like. I really like the Bail-out rule, but it would be
a hard decision with the 4+ fixed save. Not sure how I would vote.

3. Walkers
I'll vote for any rule, which gives more flavor to the game, and rewards
a units unique abilities.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)