Re: [NetEpic ML] Transport Vehicles

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:50:19 -0500

Hi!

> Hi Nils!
>
> I don't think it's in the fluff or anything, but just looking at the
> pictures, you can see Orks hanging off vehicles. I always thought the
> reason Battlewagons could have 3 Boys ride, was because they had 2 on
> the inside of the Battlewagon, and 1 on the outside.

This is correct. I have checked all th epic material and there is no rule in
epic for this. Warprat is correct that the only troops on tht "outside"
where those that didn't fit within the vehicles cargo hold (be it open top
or not).

> The Boys on the outside could jump off, if they saw a lot of fire coming
> in. But at the same time, they are more vulnerable. So, it sort of
> ballances out. Besides, there's always more where they came from.
>
> For the reasons stated above, and for simplicity, I support the 4+
> Bail-out for Orks.

My sentiments exactly, besides, how many orks fall of and get killed
regardless of fire? Not something to represent in th game, but one of the
many balancing factors so as to keep it one roll.

Peter