Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Number of Terminators

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:18:04 -0400

Here's some more:

What are psyk-out grenades and what are they made of?
-->Psyk-outs are used to nulify enemy, or just plain dangerous
psykers..IIRC, they're made of the same stuff as the Nemesis force
wepons..negative psychic ions or some such...

How many tests does a would-be grey knight take to become a grey knight?
-->OK, I don't know this one....I don't remember reading about it
before...i give, where's it from?

How many days did it take for Horus to break the Imperial Palace?
-->The palace was breached on the 55th day of the siege...a reversal of
the Legations at peking...

-->Oh, and I play Chaos and Imps...

Josh R

Peter

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell