Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Number of Terminators

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:10:36 -0500

Hi!

> Here's some more:
>
> What are psyk-out grenades and what are they made of?
> -->Psyk-outs are used to nulify enemy, or just plain dangerous
> psykers..IIRC, they're made of the same stuff as the Nemesis force
> wepons..negative psychic ions or some such...

Close, they are made from the psychic residue from the golden throne. In
other words when the Emperor goes to the bathroom he produces a negtice
psychic product that is very lethal to psychic beings. Very rare weapon.

> How many tests does a would-be grey knight take to become a grey knight?
> -->OK, I don't know this one....I don't remember reading about it
> before...i give, where's it from?

The 1000 tests of temptation, the original souces are WD, the realm of chaos
books and perhpas the original Space hulk rulebook for the gnestealer
supplement

> How many days did it take for Horus to break the Imperial Palace?
> -->The palace was breached on the 55th day of the siege...a reversal of
> the Legations at peking...

Hehe correct!

> -->Oh, and I play Chaos and Imps...

We'll see what the goodie bag has for you!

Peter