Re: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:13:17 -0500

Hi!

I'm tooth and nail behind Kelvin on this one. Gun decks are battlecannons,
those weapons have 75cm range in all armies including orks. I don't like the
inconsistency.

Besides its not like you can bring this unit all the time it is 1500, it
will be more common in larger games. The argument all along is to make this
thing worth those 1500, otherwise, whats the difference between it and the
great gargant? Also wheres the "mega" in the Mega gargant? We have striven
to make units worth taken, but balanced, this unit REALLY needs this change.

Peter