Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:35:27 -0400

LOL thats rich, it was him that lead to my insperation to find as much Slann stuff as I could. And to come up with the other units to allow the Exodus to be fielded as a army on there own. GREAT JOB Teras!! its not offten that I find myself drawn into a army as much as this one. The last army I felt this way about was the Space Wolves but lost interest in them when they took away the IG allies for I loved to feild Leman Russ tanks always felt they belonged to the Wolves just because of the name. Seems silly for IG to have them.