Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:43:45 -0500

Hi!

I agree. It takes a lot to make me expand and make a new army and now I am nearing completion of a 30000+ army of slann!

On another note I got the Ainsty figs today, pretty cool, they will make good exodus slann.

All I'm waiting for is the sci-fi buggies from Brigade models and I'm ready. I'll be taking pics soon of all this stuff to give people an idea on how they look like.

Peter
  LOL thats rich, it was him that lead to my insperation to find as much Slann stuff as I could. And to come up with the other units to allow the Exodus to be fielded as a army on there own. GREAT JOB Teras!! its not offten that I find myself drawn into a army as much as this one. The last army I felt this way about was the Space Wolves but lost interest in them when they took away the IG allies for I loved to feild Leman Russ tanks always felt they belonged to the Wolves just because of the name. Seems silly for IG to have them.