Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:03:58 GMT

>I would agree on eliminating the electrohull rule. Having made that rule
>and
>used it, I'm not all that thrilled with it. Of course to eliminate it we'd
>need something in its place or we'd go back to those cheesy ploys of cheap
>infantry swarms.

Well, allow titans 1d6 extra versus infantry, or if we change the bonus for
multiple assaults from 1d6 to +3 in regular combat, we could lower this to
+2 for elites and +1 for regular units versus titans????

Alternatively just add +1 for each mulitple attacker versus a titan UNLESS
the unit is elite???