Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:49:24 +1000

At 02:26 PM 4/12/00 -0500, Peter wrote:

Howdy!

>Pretty much my sentiment as well. For those who started playing epic in the
>AT era will know how powerful titans were compared to all else. If you think
>the concessions given make titans strong now, you should play with eh
>oprigianl rules and try to take it out with infantry, not only didn't it
>have a prayer, but its shooting was just as bad. At least now some infantry
>can shoot at it with reasonable expectations of success.

Ah, those were the days. When you'd be happily trouncing Imperial Guard
with your Gargant and then some stuck-up Space Marine Captain and his
Assault Troops mount a Boarding Action and work their way to the Bridge.
All the while your Gargant is busy kickin the bejesus out of the poor
little Guardsmen.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."