Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:26:10 -0500

Hi!

Pretty much my sentiment as well. For those who started playing epic in the
AT era will know how powerful titans were compared to all else. If you think
the concessions given make titans strong now, you should play with eh
oprigianl rules and try to take it out with infantry, not only didn't it
have a prayer, but its shooting was just as bad. At least now some infantry
can shoot at it with reasonable expectations of success.

Also Mike brings the key issue. Cost investment. Its just to easy for me to
invest few points to take out a titan worth 900 points or more and thats not
fair.

Peter