RE: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:38:38 +0300

[snip]
> Ah, those were the days. When you'd be happily trouncing
> Imperial Guard
> with your Gargant and then some stuck-up Space Marine Captain and his
> Assault Troops mount a Boarding Action and work their way to
> the Bridge.
> All the while your Gargant is busy kickin the bejesus out of the poor
> little Guardsmen.

Wish I could've played back then... BTW, thanks to Ken and a few others I
now have all the material for AT/SM1 and it bothers me that there is no
armylist for eldar. There probably is no more useless work than making an
armylist for a long gone game but I still have been doing it. When I get rid
of my studies for this semester I will probably finish it. If any of the Old
timers is interested I could then post it for comments.

Jyrki Saari