Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:25:10 -0500

Hi!

I'm kinda divided myself. I am slanting towards higher CAF's just because we
wouldn't need extra rules for it, just use the standard close combat rules.

Also that separates units with better close combat skills versus just cannon
fodder. A warlord at +28 CAF needs a large amount of IG to pull it off and i
dont think theres enough space for them to fit. This would force players to
go after them with really good troops.

We'll see.

Peter