Re: [NetEpic ML] A little math on titan CC

From: Mike <slannesh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:04:34 -0000

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <pramos2_at_u...> wrote:
> Hi!

The Primary reason I suggested the doubling of all close combat
weapons for titans as well is to keep the scale the same for Titan on
titan combat... otherwise it halves the effectiveness of all Titan CC
weapons. Besides haven't we already decided that cheap infantry
swarms
shouldnt' be able to take down a titan? what does another couple
points matter in that regard then?
I know it seems like i'm pushing to make titans invulnerable in CC..
but I just really hate it when they get geeked by a couple of hundred
points of cannon fodder just cause of the extra D6's...

I suppose another option would be to only allow vehicles and elite
troops or better get the extra D6... but even then it's too easy to
find cheap ways to geek titans...