Re: [NetEpic ML] A little math on titan CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:30:10 -0400

Well hornets don't carry plasma gernageds either thank God, go outside this
summer and mess with a Wasp nest they normally only have bout 10 to 15 in a
nest and this will hurt you bad. Plus with 10 assult SM you will normally
only get 3-4 hits should not take out your Titan, after saving roll maybe 2
hits. With a 4+ to repair, so now you have 2 saves and one is fixed, 4+
giving you 40-50% chance of saving even if hit. Lets not forget Titans
though very strong are slow and cumbersum, and this is its weakness against
Infatry and though we can make them strong we should not ruin the game by
taking this weakness away. Most of the time a charge on a Titan fails for
the models are shot to bits. And if you don't keep some kind of unit near
your Titan to defend from Infantry charges then you deserve what you get.
IMHO