Re: [NetEpic ML] A little math on titan CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:37:34 -0400

Well normally you can only get about 7-9 stands around the base of a Titan
anyway and to be in close combat you need to be in base to base contact its
in the rulles so I don't see how you need to put a number limit on this, no
models between legs thats just cheese to get one or two more models in, and
should not be allowed. (Super Heavies) should get the same as Knights for
they could easly damage a leg if they crashed it. And cost just as much as
Knights.