Re: [NetEpic ML] A little math on titan CC

From: Mike <slannesh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:27:05 -0000

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <pramos2_at_u...> wrote:

All in all it makes sense... however i'm still concerned about how
high CAF infantry like terminators or Exarchs can easily outmatch a
titan with ease.
The other problem I have it the infamous "Thunderhawk drop" Load a
T-hawk with some half decent CC troops and drop it behind a titan.
the
troops then swarm it. Titan has no chance to defend itself and gets
jumped by 6 or more stands of infantry. Eldar can do the same thing
with Vampyres... I shudder to think how easily it would be to drop a
Unit of Exarchs or Banshees on a single titan... with any of the
proposed rules it's almost a guarenteed kill on the titan with a
total
of I think 400 points of troops...
Mike