Re: [NetEpic ML] Reality Check

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:13:51 -0400

Yes the ones from SM game but when you say legs what do you mean by this, I
put alot of time into by bases on large models and if you mean I have to let
pepole put models on my base < GGGRRRR> he might not have models to put
there LOL. But for real what do you mean by legs for I'm trying this now and
if you move or set them just right you can get 8 models against just legs
and 8 models around base I'm using the old bases not the new ones for then
you can go way over board, maybe this is were the problem really is.