Re: [NetEpic ML] Reality Check

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:19:55 -0400

OOO make the mod easy a Krack grenade has -1 mod and most troops would be
armed with this type of weapon so all hits made by Infantry are -1, all hits
by small tanks are -2, all Super Heavies are -3, all Knights are -4, all
hits from Titan class are auto hits. WOW it's strating to get easyer on
seeing how strong a Titan is now, plus the rules are simple.