Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprat's CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:53:50 -0400

Well in a since Greater Deamons should be very strong they have been given
powers from a God after all. And there are some Knight that can take out a
Titan with just one model, look at the lancers or any Knight with a Shock
Lance makes Knights cheese +8CAF for only 250pts. BBOOO Wow never played
Tech Guard are these points right !! Whew these are units that need to cost
just a tad more maybe up them 50pts atleast.