Re: [NetEpic ML] void shields

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:04:19 -0500

Hi!

Welcome!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need, we are more than happy to answer them.

Once you hit a shield with a weapon that has at least a -1 modifier the shield is automatically cast down. The shield itself has no saving throw. As long as you hit it it goes down.

So one hit, one shield down.

I hope this helped.

Peter
  I'm pretty new to netepic could some one explain to me the way shields work on titans. I am confused from the rules. I understand that a unit must have at least a -1 save modifier to affect it. But once a hit is rolled by a weapon with a -1 save modifier does that automatically down the shield or does the sheild itself get a save and does it only take one hit to down one shield?

  thanks in advance for the help