Re: [NetEpic ML] Additional Issues

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:48:03 -0400

Hellreich,
I was thinking this over and it is a bad rule not to be able to fire at
units who survived CC. I think if they aren't engaged with another unit then
they are open targets for units with advance fire. Think about this and the
fact that Advance fire is the last segment of the turn before the End Phase.
It is fine that they fire into units who were in CC unless that unit can
engage another within 5cm. That is how we should play the rule. Think of the
player who uses 2 Wind Hosts in a 3000 pt game. If you can't fire at any CC
units in Advance fire you are going to be overrun everytime.
Darius
PS: I play Chaos and if we had used this rule I would win almost everytime
because my most of my units are CC.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World