Re: [NetEpic ML] Additional Issues

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:37:08 -0400

As I said before I'd like to just move CC to the end segment of the turn,
this way units that win CC don't get penalized for winning. This is a
problem you charge get shot up by FF, get lucky win CC, and then the rest of
the unit get killed in AF. That just out right sucks, Mind aswell just take
both units off the board when they lock into CC, no roll just take them both
off.