Re: [NetEpic ML] next army

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 19:30:13 -0400

yes yes lets go to Chaos I'd like to see the 2 company cards Lerenzo put in
the Valt add to Chaos, would like to see some of the newer units from 40K
3rd into support cards, lets have Fibius Bile as a special card he would
match the new company cards above. Or lets go to Eldar, would like to see a
Windhost cost some where near it points, like around 8-900pts. Make free
cards cost points we did this to all other armies that get free cards lets
do it to Eldar army also. Example Drop Pods were free now 300-350pts, Squad
of Jet Bikes for Eldar free should cost them atleast 100-150pts but be a
free card not taking up one of the 5 spots for support, but they should cost
something.